‘I am disgusted’: New Yorkers react to Trump telling congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries - Mr.IT

Mr.IT

Technology Education

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here
‘I am disgusted’: New Yorkers react to Trump telling congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries

‘I am disgusted’: New Yorkers react to Trump telling congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries

Share This

‘I am disgusted’: New Yorkers react to Trump telling congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countriesNew Yorkers, like much of the country, have some strong opinions about the latest controversy engulfing President Trump. “I am disgusted at the Republicans,” said Randi, of Manhattan. “I can’t believe no one stands up to him. I thought of myself as independent, and I’m forced into being a Democrat.”




from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/30GFhVQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages