Comment on Top 5 Programming Languages to Learn in 2019 by Syed Ahmed Shuttari - Mr.IT

Mr.IT

Technology Education

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here
Comment on Top 5 Programming Languages to Learn in 2019 by Syed Ahmed Shuttari

Comment on Top 5 Programming Languages to Learn in 2019 by Syed Ahmed Shuttari

Share This

Hi sir my request is to you I really want to learn a software which is easy and I can get the job in it a been living in us for almost 15 years working in a gas station and I don’t have computer skills background so I want something easy understandable and I could get a job in that field I really wanna get into IT profession programming so python look like the way to get in if it is easy and you think I can do it please email me thank you



from Comments for Onlineustaad http://bit.ly/2HrV2cj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages